Monthly Saturday Sessions
September, 2016 thru January, 2017
Updated as of August 22, 2016
We are pleased to continue the monthly Existential-Humanistic Consult Group in San Francisco.
In this group you will work with Dr. Orah Krug to deepen your understanding of how to work with clients from an e-h perspective.
- We'll focus on:
- a) cultivating personal and relation presence,
- b) tracking and reflecting process, and
- c) increasing your facility to resolve clients' detrimental protective patterns.
- By role-playing your clients we'll deepen your understanding of:
- a) their self and world constructs,
- b) how their protective patterns may trigger you, and
- c) how to work with your personal contexts to resolve therapeutic impasses and help your clients accept disowned aspects of themselves.
When and Where: Saturdays from 10:30am -12:30pm at Agesong in Hayes Valley
Dates: Sept 17th, Oct 15th, Nov 19th, Dec 10th, and January 14th
Cost:$300 for the set of 5 sessions*
Please contact Michelle, the EHI Administrative Assistant, by email at admin[at]ehinstitute.org to register.
*Due to the nature of the consult group missed sessions are non-transferable.